Color and Mood
Colors are one of the strongest pieces of non-verbal communication..
- Did you know that red is one of the main colors of Feng Shui? In fact, it is considered as the most lucky and optimistic color of the list, as it is a comforting color for people who fill them with hope. So can you not want it in our home?
- Yellow, according to the Chinese culture, "lifts" our home as the sun rises every morning. Inspire and try some intense yellow details in parts of your home and you will immediately feel changes in your psychology.
- The color of renewal and energy, one of the most appropriate color for our home in the summer. A calm and relaxing color, green is ideal for a study room.
- The blue of the sea, the color of depth and stability, an ideal color for calm and relaxation. Use a navy blue shade for bedrooms and bathrooms while a calm and light blue color shade for office spaces.
- A solid color, brown is the color of earth, a color shade which is related to objects that are loved by the people such as chocolate and a cup of coffee. Inspired with its dark color shades for the furnitures and light color shades for the livingroom.
- The energy and the passion of red along with the vividness of yellow create orange color. A warm color shade that refreshes, excites, and encourages. it is an ideal choice for children's room or office spaces as it helps the brain activity.
- The stability of the blue and the optimism of red symbolize the power of purple color. A light color shade of purple is suitable for the office or study rooms as it is promotes relaxations. On the other side, the darker the color shade is the more ideal for creative spaces.