What is quality paint?
What are the characteristics of a quality paint?
The term PAINT refers to the material that covers a surface by developing a film that adheres to that surface.
The paint has double role:
1. to protect
2. to decorate
The basic principals of a high-quality paint are the following:
- Application qualities (Folding-Smooth application)
- Material Resistance (Washing, Rubbing, Cracking)-Elasticity
- Shades Stability
- Durability (Weather Conditions, Soiling)
- Firm Quality
Quality Paints, in other words, must cover all surfaces effectively.
Quality Paints must be capable of enduring washing and rubbing.
All Vechro Ecological Paints for walls and ceilings are classified into top quality category 1 (EN 13300) regarding endurance to liquid washing and rubbing.
Quality Paints for Exterior Surfaces must also:
- Endure weather conditions and sunlight
- Preserve color brightness
- Be smooth and not flake off
- Preserve whiteness or shade brightness
- Have a perfectly aesthetic finish
Be of excellent, constant quality!
However, quality paints have to be, above all, ecological and friendly to humans and the environment from the first moment of its production, during its usage, until…the end of its ‘life’!